Bondi Beach offers a diverse mix of accommodation options but, like it’s nightlife, a lot of the top picks are not easy to find without a little local knowledge.
Being a resident, I have to admit I have not stayed in each and every flashy apartment on offer. But based on research, some visits, reviews, online presence, features & location, here’s my top places to stay and play across a range of options (in no particular order).
1. Eco Bondi Beach – apartment (pictured above)
2. Ravesi’s Hotel – boutique hotel
3. Bondi Beach House – guest house
4. Bondi Beachouse YHA – backpacker hostel
5. Bondi Beach Luxury Penthouse – seaside luxury
6. Adina Apartment Hotel – hotel
7. Bondi 38 – quality serviced apartments
8. Bondi Beachfront – private rental
9. Hotel Bondi – refurbished self-contained
10. Bondi Empire Beachside Apartment – flashy
* Note: If the owners of the Bondi Beach Luxury Penthouse want a proper review, well, ok, fine, I will agree to come and test it out – just for a week or two. I’m free anytime.