Bondi Shop Talk – February 2013
Its been a while since I’ve written a Bondi business update but that doesn’t mean things haven’t changed around the traps!
- As you can see above, the Toga Group’s Boheme/Adina development is looking mightily similar to the architectural drawings posted not too long ago. I’m guessing they’re on track for a June 2013 opening.
- On a sadder note, my local fave video store, Home Pics, is closing down at the end of the month. They’ve clearly channelled all their love and creativity into their farewell sign – go check it out at 104 Glenayr Ave and pick up a cheap movie library while you’re at it – they’re clearing out all their stock before they go!
- The Travel Café has opened on Glenayr Ave – kick back with a latte while booking London
- Bondi Rumba at 139 Glenayr Ave quickly morphed recently from Room 139. Looks great.
- Greens Café is changing colour with rumour Brown Sugar is opening up there
- Namaste Indian restaurant has opened at 80 Hall St – keen to check it out, looks delish
- Ben & Jerry’s ice-cream shop has well and truly settled in on Campbell Parade
- Sparrow Café tucked away at 45 Gould St is For Lease and seems closed for good
- Bondi Princess off Gould St has closed up shop on account of family and traveling
- Sydney Professional Nails are in prime possie on Hall St for your nail and beauty needs
- Hullubullu Kids Clothing is stripped bare and ready to be leased on Gould St
- The Porch Bread & Wine Parlour has opened at Ramsgate Ave – all cosy & rustic
- Looks like Afends on Gould St has been rebranded at The Bondi General Store
I’m pretty sure there’s a LOT more changes I haven’t covered. If you have any updates, please shoot them through to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.