Whether you’ve been here for over 50 years (hello Gelato Bar), have settled in the naughties or are just new to the strip, I think you’ll all agree it’s not a bad place for business!
One of atbondi’s main aims is to strengthen local business success and sustainability by providing opportunity for exposure to a bondi-loving audience.
You are our service providers, our fashion-setters, our coffee dealers, our lifeblood and our community character.
So below you’ll find some affordable options for exposure, handy contacts, new services and ideas for collaboration and motivation.
Listing your business on atbondi.com
We’ve taken great care in creating an independent, locally-produced, updated-daily, fabulously functional business Directory with free listings for all local businesses.
We’d love you all to enhance your listing by making it gorgeously attention-grabbing with your image, branding or logo.
Likewise, we’ve created the opportunity for our audience to access your full business details from within an established Bondi Beach site via your own Branded Profile Page.
Enhanced Directory Listing (live example)
This easy option ensures:
- you pop up above those with a free listing
- you’re more gorgeous with an image or logo
- you’re easily seen by a bondi-loving audience
- you can link through to your own profile page
Branded Profile Page (live example)
This peppy little page offers:
- your own branded web page
- your own url: atbondi.com/your-biz-name
- up to 4 images and/or logo
- all your details, links & specials
- a great alternative to a website
- a dedicated bondi-loving audience
If you’d like some home page publicity, site-specific exposure or a spot in our weekly e-newsletter, contact me at email@example.com for advertising rates, details and bookings.
Or check out further info on our Advertisers page, including the Media Kit and Sponsorship.
Details & Conditions:
* atbondi.com sets up all listings – nothing for you to to do.
* image/logo taken from existing online pages, or provide your own.
* Businesses listed at the top of page on a first-come first-served basis.
* No contracts: listings & profile pages can be cancelled at any time.
* Only advertising appropriate to our audience will be accepted.
Council & Contacts
Here’s your council page for business, including a welcome pack for new businesses.
Here’s your Chamber of Commerce page, though it seems focused on Bondi Junction.
Here’s a list of all the local pollies in the Bondi Ward, including the Mayor.
And here’s your bondi-based council contact:
Bondi Beach Place Manager
Bondi Pavilion, Bondi Beach 2026
Ph: 02 8362 3406
Click on our cute little buttons in the header to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Foursquare and Pinterest to connect with other local businesses and your beach-bound audience. There’ll be regular activity, offers, competitions, news and promotions…so stay in touch with the social media-savvy masses.
Bookings & Further info…
If you’d like further details regarding advertising, listings, details and bookings contact me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below…