There are 7.4 million garages in Australia. What if every one of them had a garage sale on the same day? That’s the idea behind the Garage Sale Trail.
On Saturday May 5, join Garage Sale Trail ambassadors Marnie Skillings, Angus Stone and Sibella Court in bagging a bargain or making some bucks offloading the stuff clogging up your cupboards.
If the first Garage Sale Trail, held in Bondi in 2010, is anything to go by there’ll be pop-up record stores, art shows, bike sales, backyard bands, sausage sizzles as well as your classic clothes and bric-a-brac sales.
Plus, it’s a great to chance to meet the neighbours and have a yarn.
Register you sale here www.garagesaletrail.com.au
- It happens all over Australia on one day, Saturday May 5th 2012
- Garage Sale Trail is a program that enables the peer-to-peer exchange of assets, resources and money on a hyper local level but with national scale.
- Garage Sale Trail is about sustainability, creativity, community and micro-enterprise
- Garage Sale Trail is a platform for anyone who wants to make some money or raise money for a cause and for anyone who wants to connect with their community.
- Garage Sale Trail is for makers & creators, local business, households, cultural institutions, charities and community groups
- Garage Sale Trail a perfect way to discover treasure, de-clutter, have fun, make money, make a positive contribution and make neighbourhood connections
- You can get involved by registering your sale online, shopping on the day – May 5th 2012 and/or donate to the Garage Sale Trail Foundation
Saturday 5 May
Bondi Beach & beyond