Bondi Shop Talk 3 July 2012
The latest changes to business and shopping around Bondi Beach…
- Miss Chu has soft-opened Potato Ghetto (above) (next to her current ace space)
- Chaos HQ has changed its name to Some Flirting (to try and avoid more chaos?)
- Butik on Gould St has closed its doors – another fashion victim on the strip?
- Jets has a premium luxury swimwear store popping up soon on Hall Street
- The wacky Bazaar of Wonders has closed (next to Sushi Train on Campbell)
- Replacing the Bazaar is Bondi’s 127th convenience store Budget Convenience
- It seems Hacienda on Glenayr is having a facelift already. What’s to come…?
- Taco Tent on Campbell has had to close (see parent space Chaos HQ, above)
- I assume Max’s Shoes has closed (again) by now? Sorry, got sick of checking…
- Pluto’s Bodywear on Hall St has finally closed but consolidated in its Gould St store.
- The Hill Eatery has opened its doors up the top near Bondi Best. Who’s been?
- The (next) new frozen yoghurt joint at the old Mailbox Café looks set to open soon.